Software
Houzz Logo Print
lilathabit

Lowe's or HD Prefab Marble Vanity Top

17 years ago

Well, I nixed the idea of trying the Costco vanity (see discussion here) and now I'm considering instead getting a precut with bowls included kind of deal from HD or Lowe's.

HD listing for $962.25 + $182.72 shipping to home.


and


Lowe's at $713.00 - free shipping to store (is this also a mistake?)

Would this also be so terrible? I don't expect the highest quality, but is it good enough? This isn't my forever home, but if can never sell this home, I want to enjoy it somewhat.

The other thing I am concerned with is that I am leaning towards 12" x 12" marble for the floors. I am worried that the qualities or colors won't match, though I am hoping to also find these cheap, so maybe cheap tiles might match these cheap tops!

I am also planning on white subway, a darkish wood vanity for a master bath - not the kids.

Comments (4)