Software
Houzz Logo Print
wuffable

Where is the linen from?

13 years ago
Bohemian Apartment Master Bedroom · More Info

Comments (12)

  • 13 years ago
    Yes, I'd like to know as well!!!
  • 13 years ago
    me to!!
  • 13 years ago
    WHere is the linen from?
  • 13 years ago
    Beautiful linen, where to buy?
  • 13 years ago
    where do i buy the temple doors
  • 12 years ago
    The linens appear to be from Restoration Hardware
  • 12 years ago
    could not find linens on RH site. Any ideas?
  • 12 years ago
    But where is the blanket from?
    Its spectacular,.
  • 12 years ago
    It looks like the washed silk coverlet from restoration hardware. I have one. It's to die for.
  • 11 years ago
    Linen-Wool (65% linen-35% wool) Waffle Weave Oversized Bed Throw (96" X 80") in "Graphite" from Restoration Hardware (the label warns "dry clean," but I have washed mine in cold on gentle and dried on low at commercial laundry with good result).
  • 11 years ago
    I was wrong. Sorry. It IS the Washed Silk Coverlet from Restoration Hardware.
Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert