Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Pink and black for Easter???

christmascandy
13 years ago

I found some more Easter plates at ARC and even though they were more money than I usually pay, $1.29 ea, I still bought them because they are really cute IRL.

There is one Happy Easter plate;

The other 3 plates have the bunny/watering can;

The Hallmark bunny CP is a TS find from a few yrs. aqo.

The bunny sings and the chick pops out of the egg.

The bunny candle snuffer is a TS find as is almost everything on the table. The ONLY items that weren't TS are the 2 scalloped edged chargers which were HL several yrs. ago.

I hope you aren't all bored by all my Easter tables, but I just keep finding cute dishes, LOL

I wish everyone a Happy and blessed Easter,

Candy

Comments (7)

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

I'm never bored by all your t'scapes...I am just in AWE!
    Love the "black" t'cloth w/the pink chargers! & then adding the black plate w/your cute new ones! I love the bunny in the watering can ones!

You find the most I>unique centerpcs!!! Last time a fiberoptic & now a singing bunny w/a pop-up chick hatching! LOL! CUTE!

Your eggs & other bunnies are very SWEET on this table, too! TFS! Happy Easter, candy! Jeanne S.

• janet1_2007
    13 years ago

Like Jeannie said How could we ever be bored You find the neatest things to use on your tables. Just keep the pics coming, we promise no to be bored. TFS Janet

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

What a cute centerpiece and you put it together so perfectly to go with those plates. Never bored at seeing more tables--green with envy at the wonderful bargain finds maybe, but never bored! ;o)

I would not have thought to use the black but you sure made it work well by also using the black plates. Love those scalloped chargers too--those were a nice find.

It's really cute, thanks for sharing with us.

Luvs

• marylee_2010
    13 years ago

Candy, I agree with all the above comments. I just wondered how you get those photos from over the top of your table. Those are really neat. - Marylee

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

WOW Candy, you big spender you...$1.29 per plate!! LOL.
    I really like the bunny in watering can ones. And that centerpiece would probably keep me giggling thru a meal.

You couldn't bore us if you tried, so keep those tables coming.

hugs, Karen

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Candy, I love pink and black and this table is so pretty. Love your new plates, egg candles and cp.

I hope you keep shopping so you can keep us entertained! I never get tired of seeing all your treasures you find or the way you decorate with them.

Punk

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Candy, I'm always so happy to see another one of your tables! You have the best ideas and your sense of color and style is wonderful. The black tablecloth and plates are just right. Reminds my of the 50s when pink and black were all the rage! [I was a mere toddler then. lol]
    The singing Bunny is a hoot and I love the pink egg candle.
    I could never be bored looking at your tables.
    TFS
    Nanak