Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

where do you put it all.....

Purplemoon
12 years ago

Just check out this gal, somehow she found a place to put it all...and more. LOL

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: places and more places

Comments (7)

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Now that's a dishaholic with a place for everything. I hope someone stops me before I end up with that many dishes.LOL Thanks so much for sharing with us Karen.

Punk

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    12 years ago

She has the most amazing amount of dishes! I can't believe how organized she is with so many places to put them. It was sort of mind-boggling, both times I looked. And I'm sure I'll look again trying to take it all in.

Gotta love an over-the-top collector! LOL. And she definitely makes me feel better about having 11 china cabinets/curios and several hundred statues. I will say I think my statues take up less room than dishes tho. ;o)
    Then again, I can't stack mine!

I was definitely ooohing and ahhhing over some of her cabinets. I love those things. I could FILL a house with cabinets, curios, and pretty, small-type tables. Heck with seating! LOL

hugs, Karen

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

WOW! She has some gorgeous dishes, etc., but at some point in time, you just have to say "enough is enough"....or that's my opinion. I guess I like to be able to "see" my things at least from time to time and not just see stacks of dishes. Unless you entertain on a weekly basis, there is no way you could use that much stuff. I have the most patient DH in the world, but I think even he would say some of it had to go!

• excessfroufrou
    12 years ago

That is insane. I already feel better about myself and my minor addiction.
    Frou

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

She's one of the bloggers from Kathleen's group.
    I usually checkout her beautiful tablescapes ea week.
    I'm always amazed by her incredible collections.
    Another one to check out is 'The Tablescaper'...(a friend of Kathleen)...
    She does beautiful Tablescapes and has amazing dish/accessory collections too.

jane

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

She sure has lots and lots of dishes and accessories. I think I would feel a bit overwhelmed! I really like the ones who have a whole pantry all organized--maybe then I could remember where to find what I wanted. Interesting note about Kathleen's friend, The Tablescaper,she usually buys 12 of everything I've read--that must mean she actually entertains and uses her dishes! Luvs

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Wow...that first cabinet is quite AWESOME!
    As as I scrolled, I thought, well, this woman certainly is well-organized! Kudos for her! Amazing collections!

It made me think...ok, I'm not that MUCH of a collector! I hate disorganization...but right now I can't work on inside stuff ...so I'll bookmark this & look some more at her ideas. She definitely is "organiz-inated!" TFS, PM. Jeanne s.

Sponsored
More Discussions