Software
Houzz Logo Print
nagn21

Bathroom floor

13 years ago
What is the name of the floor tile?
Bathrooms · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 13 years ago
    What colour grout did you use
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    That is white grout.
  • 13 years ago
    I've been looking for that exact tile! Thx!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Our next shipment of that exact type of mosaic will arrive in 4 weeks. If anyone needs pictures or pricing, please let us know. You can visit our site for more information - www.calacattamarble.com
  • 12 years ago
    Love the diagonal, plan to do that, hadn't seen it done that way.
  • 10 years ago

    Thank you for posting photos of this lovely bathroom and providing so many answers. We had already decided on carrara basketweave in gray and white subway tiles. Now I know how we we will add the basketweave accent (just as you did - wonderful) and it confirms the direction I was thinking for wall color. Actually we were thinking a more muted version of this color but I think you've given me courage to go darker. Our biggest variation from your room will be a slate-blue vanity and blue pearl granite vanity top. Thank you, thank you!

  • 6 years ago

    Hi, who made your Roman shades and what is the fabric?

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    My custom workroom made the operational roman shade. The fabric is by Duralee, but I don't have a record of the pattern name. It was a silk, though, that I do remember.