Software
Houzz Logo Print
nexthz

Wall Color

13 years ago
What is thie wall color?
Matusevich Street Minsk · More Info

Comments (12)

  • 13 years ago
    Wall color?
  • 13 years ago
    The whole room looks great,Especially the wall color for my condo living room...
  • 13 years ago
    Please.... Can someone recommend a similar color on the wall???
  • 13 years ago
    I used a color similar to this in my living room and absolutely loved it. It was Behr PMD-53 Antique Mauve (which had a little grey to it). Also check out Behr PMD-34 Wild Lilac if your prefer more purple to the hue. The antique mauve would actually change color from day to night depending on the lighting. Was so beautiful!
  • 13 years ago
    Could you please tell me what is the wall color. Thank you
  • 13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    size 4 a doublebed
  • 13 years ago
    ta much, aussie mate 4 u
  • 13 years ago
    could I please be provided with the wall colour
  • 13 years ago
    do you think it would look good in a bedroom?
  • 13 years ago
    Yes I do, cocoon-like if used on all four walls. I would lighten the rest of the room with creamy colors and soft textures for added warmth. A medium to dark would dresses it up more. If you are looking for more casual go lighter on the wood. Good luck !
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Where is the bed from?