My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
The units are made by Brandt a division of Fagor and should be released into the US the end of this year, the units are currently approved for Europe and New Zealand, Austalia and parts of South America The technical ter is continumn, smooth glass and the pot will heat any where you place it
Guadalupe, is the end-of-year timing definite? I am just about to commit to the miele induction but would try to wait if I could get something zone less. My only induction concern right now is bridging for griddles and grills so it would be ideal.
Guadalupe, can you post where you got the information that this unit should be in the US by the end of the year? I've searched all over the Internet trying to find a "home" website for DeD, but each local county's site says it is for that country only (in big letters!). I'd like to "encourage" DeD to hurry up and get it to the US.... Perhaps thru a deluge of emails from those of us who would run right out and buy one....!
I've I've never heard of De Dietrich appliances being sold in the U.S. altogether, except a couple of models as a specialty import through Blue Ridge before induction was widely available here.
guadalupe
myusername
Related Professionals
Hays Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Columbia Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Charlotte Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Florence Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Killeen Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Bemidji Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Coos Bay Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Vidalia Bathroom Remodelers · Pittsburgh Bathroom Remodelers · Bakersfield Bathroom Remodelers · Sarasota Kitchen Remodelers · Indianapolis Kitchen Remodelers · Jackson Kitchen Remodelers · Binghamton Kitchen Remodelers · Lewiston Kitchen Remodelersburntfingers
plllog