Software
Houzz Logo Print
kerimcgraw

Roof attachment

13 years ago
How is the pergola attached to the roof?
Evergreen Residence · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 12 years ago
    Did you use a different sikkens stain on the windows and door other then the natural oak? looks beautiful!
  • 12 years ago
    Would also like to know how the pergola is attached to the roof and what kind of clear material is covering the pergola? Tempered Glass?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    We didn't want to penetrate the envelope so the wood structure is sitting on the roofing via thick rubber gaskets. the glass is tempered.
  • 11 years ago

    Where can we buy the rubber gaskets... Vancouver Island


  • 11 years ago

    I'm curious about the gaskets too! This design is ingenious.


  • 9 years ago
    I love this as well. Was snow-load an issue with the tempered glass pergola roof?
  • 9 years ago

    I would like to know how the pergola is attached tot the roof