Software
Houzz Logo Print
sjblick

American Olean Legacy Glass Tile

17 years ago

I ordered a small number of American Olean Legacy Glass Tile in a color called Powder which is light blue. But when we got the tile it was a completely different color. I understand that shades can vary but this was really different and didn't work at all - it was much more green. I'm disappointed because we are so close to being done, this was backsplash and is holding up the faucet and mirror - which is all we have left to finish. The thing is - I don't know what to do now. I am tempted to just reorder it because honestly it seems like it can't be the same tile but it was labeled with the same number as my sample. So before I go out tomorrow and try to find a replacement - I was wondering if any one has had a similar experience? Do some glass tile colors really vary that much? Is it the brand? I wish I could find more glass tile in stock so I could tell what I was getting but no one seems to keep much glass tile in stock.