Software
Houzz Logo Print
bedgar28

Fireplace and TV

13 years ago
When hanging a flat screen television on a stone fireplace, how does one incorperate the wires,box, dvd, etc. I love this look, but am puzzled as to how I can achieve it
Cat Mountain Residence · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 13 years ago
    Is that a gas fireplace with basalt stones instead of logs? If so, where could I find such a thing? Thanks
  • 13 years ago
    I love this ledge stone is it called Ledger stone/glacier?
  • 12 years ago
    Where are the chairs from?
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    The interior designer for this project was Glynis
    Wood Interiors
    and the builder was Greenbelt
    Construction
    . They may be able to help you with specifics
    regarding your question.

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH