Needlerolls
23 years ago
I have just completed stitching two needlerolls to give to friends...you can view them and my other recently finished works.. a needleroll for my son's girlfriend Jenn for her birthday, and MLI's (Lavender and Lace #47) In the Arms of
An Angel which I stitched for a friend who recently lost her baby.
You can view the projects I stitched at this URL
http://community.webshots.com/album/65687602GNZwSQ
burnzy1

Sponsored
killinsnakes
Rainjerfan
Related Professionals
Dubuque Furniture & Accessories · Pittsfield Furniture & Accessories · South Sioux City Furniture & Accessories · Poughkeepsie Furniture & Accessories · Fort Collins Furniture & Accessories · Vancouver Furniture & Accessories · Paducah Interior Designers & Decorators · Orangeburg Interior Designers & Decorators · Peoria Interior Designers & Decorators · Saginaw Interior Designers & Decorators · Syracuse Interior Designers & Decorators · Milwaukee Interior Designers & Decorators · Knoxville Home Stagers · Beckley Home Stagers · Trenton Home Stagersnookie
sweetkitten51