My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I'm looking for the website that has Kayomi paintings put into patterns the main page has a pattern called Destiny, its two white tigers in the snow, I think they're fighting, or at least circling each other.
There used to be a site called Wendy's that had the pattern you are looking for but about a year or so ago suddenly when I tried to go to her site all I get is a window saying I am not authorized to go to that site. Don't know what has happened.
kathi_mdgd
Nixie13Original Author
Related Professionals
Terre Haute Furniture & Accessories · New York City Furniture & Accessories · Olean Furniture & Accessories · Rutland Furniture & Accessories · Tacoma Furniture & Accessories · Montréal Furniture & Accessories · College Station Interior Designers & Decorators · McAllen Interior Designers & Decorators · Portsmouth Interior Designers & Decorators · Marinette Interior Designers & Decorators · Florence Home Stagers · Cambridge Home Stagers · Worthington Home Stagers · Murrieta Home Stagers · Pueblo Home Stagersbionicgal
Nixie13Original Author
acraftylady