I live in South Africa. I found Tatty Ted recently and think it is the cutest cross stitch. Not all the kits are available in South Africa as yet. Those i could find are very expensive. Does anyone have just the charts to share? I can't find any charts that are not in the kits. Please let me know if you have any to share. I want to make some of the tatty teds for my best friends baby to be born in later this year. You can email them to me at Claire.engelbrecht@gijima.com. Much appreciated
janaina
lyndako83
Related Professionals
Bainbridge Furniture & Accessories · Macon Furniture & Accessories · Houma Furniture & Accessories · Ardmore Furniture & Accessories · Binghamton Furniture & Accessories · Boise Furniture & Accessories · Yakima Furniture & Accessories · Gainesville Interior Designers & Decorators · Corpus Christi Interior Designers & Decorators · Florence Home Stagers · Sugar Land Home Stagers · Anniston Home Stagers · Augusta Home Stagers · Ithaca Home Stagers · Olympia Home Stagers