Free motionquilting
Decided I would try my hand in free motion quilting. All the youtube tutorials make it look so easy but they don't give much on how to set up your machine. I did find one that said to set your tension on 0 and your length on 0 and your width on 0. My machine has a tension that is normally placed on 5 with length of stitch and width of length settings. I can only get the length and width to go to .5. The tutorial wants 0. By the way my machine is a Sears 5500 model. Maybe someone out there has the same or simular machine and can tell me what they set theirs on for free motion quilting. Oh I did put a cover over the feed to keep them from getting in the way. My machine will not drop the feed. Any thoughts on the subject would be so helpful.
Thanks

kathi_mdgd
Related Professionals
Vineland Furniture & Accessories · Philadelphia Furniture & Accessories · Des Moines Furniture & Accessories · Santa Rosa Furniture & Accessories · Stockton Furniture & Accessories · Leamington Furniture & Accessories · Harrisonburg Interior Designers & Decorators · Peoria Interior Designers & Decorators · Chico Interior Designers & Decorators · Clearlake Interior Designers & Decorators · North Platte Interior Designers & Decorators · Clarksville Home Stagers · Lincoln Home Stagers · Albany Home Stagers · Merced Home Stagers