I forgot one cc chart..."The First Christmas Stocking" by Cross My Heart, Inc. This one should be included with the other two listed above.
I am interested in you still have them
Sorry, but it had to be first-come-first-serve. If I get any more I shall remember you.
I still have one angel cross stitch pattern. If you are interested, I will send it to you. Let me know.
wlj415
pink_warm_mama_1Original Author
Related Professionals
Montgomery Furniture & Accessories · Madison Furniture & Accessories · Westminster Furniture & Accessories · Lincoln Furniture & Accessories · Hudson Furniture & Accessories · Belleville Interior Designers & Decorators · Kankakee Interior Designers & Decorators · Fergus Falls Interior Designers & Decorators · Oneonta Interior Designers & Decorators · Lima Interior Designers & Decorators · Hilo Interior Designers & Decorators · Joplin Home Stagers · Nashville Home Stagers · Muskegon Home Stagers · Chico Home Stagerspink_warm_mama_1Original Author