My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I am looking for a snickerdoodle cookie recipe. I want the cookies to crackle and flatten out. I have a recipe that I have used for years, and they always crackled and flattend out but, now when I make them the cookies crackle and puff up but they won't flatten out.
Mrs Siggs snickerdoodles at the above link have hundreds of rave reviews- i have made them and i agreee- they are very good- definitely give those a try
Would you believe I still haven't tried that recipe? It was on my "probable" list for Christmas but after Sue's comments it's now at the top of the "definite" list. Can't wait to try them.... and Hubby just bought a large container of cinnamon at Costco. Guess I'm going to have to make a lot of cookies. :-)
lorijean44
polarprincess
Related Professionals
Tulsa Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Aiken Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Barnstable Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Redding Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Natchitoches Landscape Contractors · Enfield Landscape Contractors · Gary Landscape Contractors · Honolulu Landscape Contractors · Kissimmee Architects & Building Designers · Richmond Architects & Building Designers · Vineland Architects & Building Designers · Portsmouth Architects & Building Designers · La Crosse Architects & Building Designers · Eugene Architects & Building Designers · Tacoma Architects & Building Designersjenn
cookingrvc
jenn