My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Thanks for asking I'm doing way better than I thought I would. I've been embroidering just about anything that I can get my hands on. I'm still not sure what I was doing wrong. I think that maybe It was the way I was putting the fabric in the hoops. As long as it stays tight I do well. If it starts to pull loose, I run into trouble.
I'm working on a project for a friend who is ill and I am wondering if you may be able to help with it. I am creating a round patch and I don't know exactly how to frame it. It is a round patch so I need to be able to embroider around the edges with a circular frame? so that when it is cut out it will be able to be sewn onto something else and look nice. I really don't have a clue what I'm looking for. Would I look for design frames or is this something that will have to be done by hand?
Here are the first runs of what the patches look like. They still need a little tinkering here and there But, they are coming along just fine. I would put them in the gallery but, I don't know where it is [img]http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/5520TVrcQ/770260.jpg[/img]
Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:1511569}}
ezdave
colleenny
Related Professionals
Cape Coral Furniture & Accessories · Elkton Furniture & Accessories · Fort Worth Furniture & Accessories · Charlottesville Furniture & Accessories · Taunton Furniture & Accessories · Ocala Interior Designers & Decorators · West Palm Beach Interior Designers & Decorators · West Plains Interior Designers & Decorators · Bloomington Interior Designers & Decorators · Portland Interior Designers & Decorators · Hudson Interior Designers & Decorators · Carlsbad Interior Designers & Decorators · Tyler Home Stagers · Milwaukee Home Stagers · Riverside Home StagersIslay_CorbelOriginal Author
ezdave