Hi, I am just getting back into sewing and have never used the embroidery function on this machine. Unfortunately, I just learned that the creative cards that have so many of the really great designs aren't being made anymore. I'm wondering if anybody has any and would be willing to either sell them to me (after making copies of course) or have some ideas on how I could get them.
nrk1vacsew_aol_com
Related Professionals
Fayetteville Furniture & Accessories · Lufkin Furniture & Accessories · Charlottesville Furniture & Accessories · Branson Interior Designers & Decorators · Joplin Interior Designers & Decorators · Sedalia Interior Designers & Decorators · Peoria Interior Designers & Decorators · Rockford Interior Designers & Decorators · Hempstead Interior Designers & Decorators · San Luis Obispo Interior Designers & Decorators · Stockton Interior Designers & Decorators · Clovis Interior Designers & Decorators · Tuscaloosa Home Stagers · Corpus Christi Home Stagers · Riverside Home Stagers