Rehooping Tips
20 years ago
I m new to Embroidery, and have the Brother Disney edition.
I am trying to embroider my sons name "Christopher" , but of course it is too big to fit in the tint 4x4 space.
So I guess I do a few letters, rehoop, & a few letters again.
My question, is there any easy, or tips on rehooping, to ensure I am in alignment with my previous letters? Also the Hoop is driving me crazy, as I am doing a towel, and to try to rehoop over the part I just embroidery part seems impossible. It keeps popping out! I am getting so frustrated with it.
Any adivce would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored
stitchntime9
Related Professionals
Lynchburg Furniture & Accessories · Marinette Furniture & Accessories · Reno Furniture & Accessories · Aberdeen Interior Designers & Decorators · Amarillo Interior Designers & Decorators · Eureka Interior Designers & Decorators · Riverton Interior Designers & Decorators · Amherstburg Interior Designers & Decorators · Edmonton Interior Designers & Decorators · Cumberland Home Stagers · York Home Stagers · Anderson Home Stagers · Rock Hill Home Stagers · Bridgeport Home Stagers · Twin Falls Home Stagers