My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I want to start doing some embroidery in a small scale for bussines. Specially embroidering names on crests or patches. I wonder If for the finishing or the merrowing of the edges of the crests I can use a regular sewing machine or if I need to buy special machine for that
If somebody has the answer please let me know. thanks inadvance
Related Professionals
Belleville Furniture & Accessories · Ardmore Furniture & Accessories · Bartlesville Furniture & Accessories · Nashua Furniture & Accessories · Olean Furniture & Accessories · Sierra Vista Furniture & Accessories · Denver Furniture & Accessories · Santa Fe Furniture & Accessories · Miami Interior Designers & Decorators · Baltimore Interior Designers & Decorators · Coldwater Interior Designers & Decorators · Hobbs Interior Designers & Decorators · Great Falls Interior Designers & Decorators · Cornwall Interior Designers & Decorators · Williamsport Home Stagers