Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
redpenny_gw

PES-2 Reader Writer Box and Software

redpenny
19 years ago

Has any one used this reader writer box pro-cons!It is suppose to be made before the ultimate box.

Comments (5)

• redpenny
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Just purchased a PES-2 Reader Writer Box and Software soo thrilled now all I have to do is buy a card for it.

• csackett
    19 years ago

Redpenny,
    I'm new to embroidery. I just bought a used Brother PE150. What's the different between a magic box and a PES-2 Reader Writer Box?

CS :)

• redpenny
    Original Author
    19 years ago

csackett, heres some information on the Pes2

PES2Card can currently handle cards that have a capacity of approximately up to 260.000 stitches. NO special rewritable memory flash card required, re-use existing cards. PES files created using PE Design / Palette / Deco Wizard can be sent directly to a Brother or Viking embroidery card. There is no need for conversion between
    PES and HUS format to write designs to a Viking embroidery card. PES2Card3 will accept PEC, PES and HUC files when writing to a Viking/Husqvarna card. This includes writing multi position designs created using PE Design 2.5 and upwards. During read both PEC and HUC format will be produced if a Viking/Husqvarna card is present. The HUS2Card utility allows writing existing HUS files to a Viking card. PES2Card writes most common embroidery formats directly to a card for use in Babylock, Brother, Bernina Artista or Deco, Simplicity, Viking 1+ and Rose machines without conversion (pes, pec, phc, hus, huc, shv, pcs, pcm, vip, sew, jef, dst, dsb, exp, xxx, fmc, fdr, dat, emd, psf). It writes these different formats for your machine in the same programming cycle. PES2Card utility 1.03.009 and higher can write all supported formats directly to a floppy suitable to be embroidered on the Designer I. No conversion is needed for writing. But this does not mean the file types are converted to Designer I formats (See the FREEDOM SOFTWARE.) PLUS it can work with USB by an converter cable and PES2Card3 software. Current PES2Card owners can upgrade free of charge the PES2Card utility to enable the support for Viking embroidery cards.I also got the updated software

• redpenny
    Original Author
    19 years ago

link with information csackett
    Red

Here is a link that might be useful: sewing room

• redpenny
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Another link csackett

Here is a link that might be useful: sewstuff

Sponsored