Hi, I am trying to embroider a logo on a windbreaker(jacket). It is made of ripstop - a nylon fabric. The embroidery sews out beautifully - flat - perfect - not a pucker or pull. I am using tear away stabilizers.
I briefly soaked the logo in water to see what would happen after the design got wet. It puckered. Something shrunk. I am not sure if it was the thread or the remaining stabilizer! Any suggestions? The logo looks beautiful if the jacket never is laundered - or ever gets wet!! DAH!!
Related Professionals
Mountain Home Furniture & Accessories · Gainesville Furniture & Accessories · Port Saint Lucie Furniture & Accessories · Amherst Furniture & Accessories · Hackettstown Furniture & Accessories · Superior Furniture & Accessories · San Jose Furniture & Accessories · Glenwood Springs Furniture & Accessories · Rome Interior Designers & Decorators · Hartford Interior Designers & Decorators · Jamestown Interior Designers & Decorators · San Jose Interior Designers & Decorators · Pierre Interior Designers & Decorators · Macon Home Stagers · Greenfield Home Stagers