My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
My question is I have Polystar thread and the designs I have acquired uses Madiera thread. I can not find a conversion chart to which list Polystar to match the colors to other threads. Help!!!
Related Professionals
Brunswick Furniture & Accessories · Morgan City Furniture & Accessories · Salisbury Furniture & Accessories · Greenville Furniture & Accessories · Charlottesville Furniture & Accessories · Muncie Furniture & Accessories · Fergus Falls Furniture & Accessories · Modesto Furniture & Accessories · Jackson Furniture & Accessories · El Dorado Interior Designers & Decorators · Rocky Mount Interior Designers & Decorators · Alpena Interior Designers & Decorators · Hilo Interior Designers & Decorators · Boston Home Stagers · Toronto Home Stagers