Software
Houzz Logo Print
harris1029

Similar tile???

13 years ago
Walker Zanger is out of the Mizu subway tile. I'm so bummed!

Does anyone have any idea of something along those lines? We are basically doing the same color combination in our kitchen, but with more of a charcoal stone along the main counter. I would love to find something in a subway shape that has that sort of color variation. We have found a marble tile, but I think it would make it too stark!!!
San Jose Res 2 · More Info

Comments (3)

  • 12 years ago
    Did you ever find a tile similar? I have the same problem as you.
  • 12 years ago
    http://www.fireclaytile.com/tile/colors/detail/fennel The picture doesn't do it justice, it is really beautiful and rich in person.
  • 8 years ago

    Thank you I am also looking for a substitute for Walker Zanger Mizu Pebb as I just love it. I will try fireclay thank you. If others have suggestions, I would be grateful. I am looking for the tile in this photo.