Software
Houzz Logo Print
blaqdoll

How do u hide the tv cords?

13 years ago
Clawson Architects Projects · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    This is basically new construction as in it was stripped down to the structure. The wiring is all behind the TV.
  • 13 years ago
    We renovated our living room and we had all the plug ins for the various wiring brought to the back of the TV...voilà no more ugly wiring !
  • 13 years ago
    What is the wall and trim colors?
  • 12 years ago
    Balboa Mist. I'll post it because the architect seemed, well, a bit "tired of posting the color".
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    trim color atrium white semi gloss
    Joseph Bartek--yes, it is asked everyday or two and I wrote a blog about it because to select a color you see on your computer screen and think that it will look the same in your space is very optimistic. I am in in the habit of misleading folks....and wish they would seek professional advice if they don't feel confident in selecting a color themselves.
    http://clawsonarchitects.blogspot.com/2012/08/what-color-is-that-how-to-select.html