Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
oceanna_gw

Picture Gallery Updates

oceanna
16 years ago

I've added new photos to the Dining Room and Kitchen threads in the Gallery. I was floored to realize I've put 329 pics in the Cottage Decor thread. I still have some more to add to some of the threads there, plus a couple of new threads to start.

Trailrunner, Soonermagic, and Daisyadair have added some wonderful pics to the Laundry Room thread.

Soonermagic also added to the Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Living Room and Fireplace threads.

Janwad added to the Staircase thread.

Shaun added to the Office thread.

Thanks to every one of you who have added your pretty pictures to these threads.

Who's holding back on a stash of their own?

Just a reminder -- keep checking on our Gallery threads. They could give you wonderful help on your decorating choices. I often go look at the threads with a specific question, like "What looks good on coffee tables?" and "What kind of draperies for a dining room?" and so on... and I always see new things.

Comments (4)

• ladyamity
    16 years ago

Hi Oceanna,

I am sure there are more than just the posters, the lurkers too, who soooo appreciate the time you take to post to the gallery.

Before my computer stopped allowing me to see the gallery pics, I always went straight to those when in need of a new idea or inspiration.

Like you, I'd go browse hours if I was in need of something different on my fireplace mantel or a different look for my coffee table.
    I was always able to find something in the gallery as opposed to my decor mags that are now filled with nothing but ads and very little detail decor.

"Who's holding back on a stash of their own?"
    I emailed you when I was no longer able to get into the gallery to view pics or to post them.
    Although they are not a stash of my own home, the link I sent you had pics that could be interesting to some who are into different painting techniques.
    Don't know if you ever checked that email addy of yours but I was trying to contribute, honest, really I was! *s*
    Can't contribute with my own pics because there is not a single room in my home that is completed. Working on it daily but have a long way to go.

• brutuses
    16 years ago

Thanks Oceanna and others for your diligence in posting in the gallery. I really enjoy looking at the photo's. When I move in my new house we can start a new thread "Living in a new house with no furniture." HA! By the looks of our finances, furniture will definitely be an option and not a necessity at first.

• oceanna
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Amity,

Gosh, if I didn't reply to that email I never saw it. I don't check that address often... but I know I've checked it not long ago and didn't see any email from you. Thanks for trying to help contribute.

Brutuses,

Thanks, sweetie. I know you've got so much excitement with a new house in your life -- how wonderful! You're going to have fun decorating for some time to come and I'm sure it's going to look fabulous. I can't wait for the pictures!

• ladyamity
    16 years ago

Oceanna,

I just emailed you the link again.
    Might be able to use some of the photos in one or two of the Gallery Albums you created.

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County