I LOVE your stairway (glass, rail, etc). How can I get this?
13 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNTrending Now: 25 Kitchen Photos Houzzers Can’t Get Enough Of
Use the kitchens that have been added to the most ideabooks in the last few months to inspire your dream project
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESGetting the Room Right: Part I
Great Spaces Show How to Avoid the Top 10 Decorating Mistakes
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
STAIRWAYSClear Staircases — They're a Real Glass Act
If you're flush with funds, you can have a ball with crystal on your stairs. The rest of us can just marvel from afar
Full Story
HOMES AROUND THE WORLDStorybook Cottage Gets an All-Glass Kitchen
A showstopping addition to a traditional thatched cottage houses a contemporary kitchen
Full Story
STAIRWAYSPassageways Celebrate Getting from Here to There
Design can transform stairs, bridges and other transitional spaces into sensory journeys
Full Story
ARCHITECTUREDesign Workshop: Getting a Feel for Steel
Versatile and strong beyond belief, steel can create amazing expressions in homes and landscapes
Full Story


Sherrie Brown