Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print

Comments (2)

• luvstocraft
    9 years ago

Anj, these are just great! So big and bright, bet you didn't use your favorite iddy biddy brushes on these! LOL

I miss you and all the gals from here. We had allot of fun didn't we?

I picked up a paintbrush today for the first time since last Christmas! Have a friend who used to paint so we decided we should do a project together to maybe get us back into it. I'll try to remember to post a picture when we finish the project.

I looked through several of my books recently so the interest is returning somewhat. Still have lots of cute patterns I'd like to use.

So what got you started on doing yard art? Are you doing your own cutouts? Using the jig say probably right?

Hope your hubby and the kiddos are all doing great.

Hugs, Luvs

• anjabee
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hey Luvs, last Halloween we were at a friends house and he had a big Frankenstein and people were taking pictures with it. I said, hmmm, I can do that. ha I still haven't made any super big ones, but I will. John bought a jigsaw to cut them out for me. I'm doing a lot of smaller custom ones for people, but hopefully I'll be able to get more bigger holiday ones soon. I have a custom door hanger and a custom Christmas sign I am working on right now. People give me an order, I draw it up, they ok it and then I get busy. ha

I am really glad you are painting! I do miss our little group and you especially, my friend! Please post your pics!

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville