Software
Houzz Logo Print
leslie135

I'm ready to take the plunge now!

19 years ago

I've been reading your blogs and seeing your pics of the lovely pieces y'all have done and I'm excited and HOPE I'm ready to begin my project. I'm going to weld some angle iron and old iron porchpost pieces together and make two bases for a pair of grouted stained glass tables for plants on my balcony. In my mind they are beautiful and will help with the privacy issue on our balcony as well as provide a colorful place to set my plants. The plan is to use silicone to glue the stained glass pieces to the table glass I had cut, then use black grout between the glass pieces and set them into the welded table bases. That's the plan anyway. Anyone out there think I'm not on the right track? Please speak up, I'm definitely open to suggestion. I've enjoyed very much reading all your notes and tips and seeing all your projects, so you have inspired me to go for it! Thanks to you all.

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH