Software
Houzz Logo Print
kdates

Vanity

13 years ago
Where can I find this vanity? And cabinet pull? Thanks for your help!
Vallejo Street Highrise · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 13 years ago
    Porcher makes a similar vanity called SAVINA . You can purchase it a www.thebathdesignstudio.com
  • 11 years ago
    I came across this great photo. You should enter this photo/project in Baldwin Hardware's design competition. A winner will be featured in a national full-page ad in Elle Décor, win a trip for two to the five-star Montage resort in Southern California, and will receive $10,000 in Baldwin product. It’s easy just upload the photo to www.showusyourbaldwin.com. Just something to consider. :)
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    The vanity was custom designed by me.
  • 11 years ago

    the mosaics are beautiful! can you tell me where I can purchase?

  • 11 years ago

    can you please tell the paint color used in this powder room? It is beautiful.