Software
Houzz Logo Print
mekdall

Floor Plans

13 years ago
How large is this home. Any PDF overview floor plans you could share? Beautiful home!
Cooper River Private Residence · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thank you for your kind words. This home is roughly 4,700 s.f. I worked on this farmhouse design back in 2007 with my previous architectural firm. The master bedroom suite is seen here on the left. The living and kitchen spaces have access out onto the porch to the right. The bedrooms and den on the second floor have access to the upper porch. Unfortunately I do not release my designs unless they are purchased. I offer custom design services as well as a plan service from my design catalog. You can visit my website, www.dlbarchitecture.com, to see a small collection of my homes. Thank you again for your comment.

    Best,
    Damien