Software
Houzz Logo Print
bproberts24

Bathroom cabinet

13 years ago
I love this cabinet...where did you get it?
Mill Valley Bungalow · More Info

Comments (11)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    It is custom from my firm
  • 13 years ago
    What wood was used? Is it a "pickled" oak?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    However, I did not make this one.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    if you have some great wood please send me a sample to my office. I would love to see it.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I sent an email to your web site. Thank you.
  • 13 years ago
    this bathroom is beautiful! what kind of stain makes oak look like reclaimed wood?
  • 13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    I live in Spain, and I want to know please, where can I buy these Clark Pendant, or if it´s possible to buy them by internet. Thank you much.
  • 12 years ago
    It is so beautiful ,oh that wood and the mirrior
  • 12 years ago
    Do you have Cypress wood to make furniture?
    The piece is STUNNING!!
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    We can build a bathroom cabinet like this from reclaimed or new wood, please check out our site at DownHomeLiving and reach out if you are interested in speaking with us.