Software
Houzz Logo Print
primozic

Cabinets

13 years ago
Are these cabinets mid continent broadmoor door?
Victorian Kitchen · More Info

Comments (11)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I'm not sure what that means?
  • 13 years ago
    The cabinet manufacture and door style.
  • 12 years ago
    Is there any chance you can tell me where the rug is from?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Yes of course, www.kushrugs.com
  • 12 years ago
    I'm just so happy to see color in the kitchen. I've been trying to be colored floor tiles to do a checkerboard floor and retailers have a million square feet of beige, beige, beige.
    Just a gorgeous kitchen.
  • 12 years ago
    Would you provide the dimensions of the island please?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The island is 60"L x 28"W x 36"H
  • 3 years ago

    Hi. Can you please tell me the maker and color of these kitchen cabinets?

  • 3 years ago

    Yes please let me know what color the cabinets are pls. Love love

  • 3 years ago

    Susan and Donna, this article and photos were posted 11 years ago