Software
Houzz Logo Print
jaryma

where did the table and stools come from??

11 years ago
The Garden Gallery · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    The table and stalls are bespoke and built from scratch by our team of specialist joiners. We built timber frames and then clad each item using Ipe decking which is a high quality hardwood. It has a lovely smooth finish and changes colour to a vibrant red when wet. Each stall has a set of wheels hidden within their frames so they can be easily moved around as they are heavy to lift. Each stall also has a set of springs within the box so when you sit on them they drop slightly to lock into place and to create a small 'shadow gap' when vacant to give them a floating effect which can be seen in this photo.
    jaryma thanked Cool Gardens Landscape Associates – CGLA
  • 11 years ago

    What a great idea! I love the seating. I think I might have to get creative and make these for around our fire pit.


  • 10 years ago

    They are stunning.