Software
Houzz Logo Print
rossallan

Air plants

11 years ago
How are the plants attached to the wall?
Vertical Gardens · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    I wired the plants to the stainless steel grid, They are in a protected space from the wind and have done great over the past year, sending out lots of blooms and pups

  • 10 years ago

    Amazing. Where did you acquire the stainless steel grid panel?


  • PRO
    10 years ago

    There should be a local manufacturer that can produce it. As an alternative you can use a galvanized steel grid. This option may be easier for DYI and a thinner, lower gauge option can be found at a local hardware store. If you are in the bay area and want a grid that is finished with nice edging details and made to a custom size then I can have it produced for you in our shop. Brandon@livinggreen.com is my email.

  • 10 years ago

    Thanks for the response. I'd take you up on your offer, but I'm on the other coast. Will find a local. :)