Software
Houzz Logo Print
lauraoliver

Roof color for white farmhouse? Gray or Black? 3 Tab or dimensional?

11 years ago
We are building a farmhouse. I have noticed that some white farmhouses have black roofs while others have a charcoal gray. It seems the grays are too light colored and the blacks are too dark. I have looked at owens corning onyx black, Williamsburg gray and Estate gray. I do not like Estate gray because it is has turquoise specs. A lot of the grays seem tohave brown and green specs which i think corrupts the gray feel. GAF has a nice pewter but it has too wide of a range in color in the dimensional. Questions: (1) Anyone know of a color between Onxy black and Williamsburg gray that doesnt have random specs in the color? (2) Would a dimensional roof ruin the "OLD" look I am trying to get on my new farmhouse?
Thanks
Goldie

Comments (3)