Software
Houzz Logo Print
yellowstoneinthewinter

Need help with kitchen faucets, please.

We have a corridor kitchen that we are remodeling. The perimeter cabinets will be Med. cherrywood with a black stain and Leathered India Pearl granite (suttle moddled brown, primarily dk grey and black) countertop. The Island will be cherrywood stained dark grey/black with a Niagra Gold countertop (It has a movement of cremes, beiges, dk grey, a little black and med reddish areas). Stainless appliances. Granite sinks. So, kitchen faucets... I feel that matching the island and the perimeter faucets would be ideal but I am not
sold on one color for both. I was considering oil rubbed bronze (which I'm not sure I like with the black counter) and stainless (which I am concerned will take away from the island). Can you mix colors or would that be too strange. The island sink is not that far away from the main sink. Thank you.