Software
Houzz Logo Print
heatherm96

Where did they get the bath from?? it is gorgoeus!

13 years ago
High End & Luxurious Bathrooms Built By Fratantoni Luxury Estates · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    @Heather

    Thanks Heather!

    A lot of time and energy went into getting this tub in here!

    Is there a particular project you need this tub for?

    Vince Fratantoni
    480-650-0223
  • 13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    I was just curious because I know my sister was looking for a tub like that for her house but i don't think she's found one yet and I know that she would like one! Thanks!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    @Heather, feel free to give her my number; 480-650-0223 or have her email me at VinceFrata@Gmail.com and I will be more than happy to help her out!

    Have a wonderful day,
    Vince Fratantoni
    480-650-0223
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks! I will!