Software
Houzz Logo Print
duguaye

Mantle

11 years ago
What are the dimensions of the mantle, type of wood, and stain? It's beautiful!
Traditional Living Room · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 10 years ago

    I am interested in a mantel like this. Can you make this?

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Good day, thank you for our interest! Of course, I can. Please, send me personal message here or to my email wve7@aol.com and we'll talk about the details. God bless!

  • 10 years ago

    What is the stone type and color that was used for the fireplace?

  • 9 years ago

    I have the same questions as Erin D- What are the dimensions of the mantle, type of wood, and stain?

    Remodeling in Austin, and will be doing fireplace mantle. Thank you!

    crfowler@gmail.com

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Good evening, if you're interested in mantle, I can create unique mantle for you. Send me email to bezaleel.wve@aol.com, or pm on Houzz, we can talk about details. God bless