Software
Houzz Logo Print
daragreene

Bathroom light fixture help, please!

11 years ago

We are planning our master bathroom renovation. The vanity will be 72" long. There will be one large mirror (with a frame) above the vanity since there are walls on both sides of the vanity and the double sinks will hug the sides with only a few inches between the sink and the side splash. Given this information I would really appreciate lighting advice. The light fixture I found comes in a 2 light (16.75" long), 4 light (26" long) and a 6 light (38" long). I am planning on having the fixture/s above the mirror because of the sink and wall positioning. So, do I go with two of the 2 light or 4 light fixtures or one 6 light fixture? I have attached photos of the light fixtures. Note that they would be hung horizontally. I am happy to provide any other necessary details.

Comments (6)