Comments (28)

• n247080
    Original Author
    9 years ago

The furniture....

• n247080
    Original Author
    9 years ago

An;y where the furniture and décor is enhanced by their beauty.....

• Angie
    9 years ago
    Our dogs were crate-trained and slept in them happily in our bedroom til they were 5 y.o.
    Then we moved.. they now sleep with us in our bed, or the floor next to the bed depending on how restless we are
    n247080 thanked Angie
  • Emily H
    9 years ago

Our cats were banished from our room after they couldn't break the habit of climbing up on our headboard and then leaping down between us. The first couple nights with them outside the door were as bad as letting a baby cry it out, but now ALL of us sleep more soundly.

n247080 thanked Emily H
  • Angie
    9 years ago
    Yeah, she's everywhere
    n247080 thanked Angie
  • n247080
    Original Author
    9 years ago

In a giant cage that I can actually walk inside of, for safety.

• User
    9 years ago

Do my daughter's ferrets that are at her house count?

n247080 thanked User
  • n247080
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hmmm....they're certainly pets. Where do they sleep, exactly?

• User
    9 years ago

In swinging hammocks in their 7 foot cage. They have all kinds of little snuggle spots to curl up in.

n247080 thanked User
  • n247080
    Original Author
    9 years ago

We see SO many wonderful "pet spaces" in the photos on Houzz, but it appears that even if people have them, pets somehow capture our hearts and make a bee line for our beds! Gotta love that!

I know it's true for me. Sometimes naps are taken in the special beds and hidey holes prepared for my cats, but when all is said and done, I never go to bed without at least one furry bundle climbing in to join me.

• shars55
    9 years ago

<---------She sleeps where ever she wants to, usually with us part of the night. n247080....your kitty looks a lot like mine!

n247080 thanked shars55
  • n247080
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Haaaa! shars55, you are so right! So fluffy, so pretty, and oh so picky!

• User
    9 years ago

something like this, right?

n247080 thanked User
  • n247080
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Nose to nose, nobody knows how wonderful falling asleep with your friend can be until you've experienced it! Perhaps some special pillows on the bed just for the ferret would enhance the room and be the perfect touch of décor!

• shars55
    9 years ago

n247080, VERY picky!!! But very pretty and very sweet!

n247080 thanked shars55
  • User
    9 years ago

They were probably on the couch with blankets under them. They tend to do that. :D

n247080 thanked User
  • Arizona Snoopy
    9 years ago
    Dogs: in their "houses" -crates in the kitchen. Elderly frail cat: in bed with me, or anywhere she wants in the bedroom. Two obnoxious boy cats: in the hallway outside the bedroom, occasionally pounding on the door to get in. You would think they might eventually get tired of that, or learn it doesn't work, but we are years into it and they still make the effort. *sigh*
    n247080 thanked Arizona Snoopy
  • Arizona Snoopy
    9 years ago
    I sleep here when mom forgets to latch the crate
    n247080 thanked Arizona Snoopy
  • n247080
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

oh, such a precious face on your pup Shannon! And, hey, that cushion would fit in great in my living room!

• PRO
    California Lustre
    9 years ago
    Two of our three kitties have taken a real liking to our new chairs- especially the pillows! I have to pick the cat hair out one by one from the white fur :)
    n247080 thanked California Lustre
  • Darzy
    9 years ago

My little "Peanut" sleeps at the crook of my knees under the blankets.

n247080 thanked Darzy
  • A&R bought a ranch
    9 years ago
    Our furbaby usually sleeps in his hammock, but in the summer he sleeps in his window seat to catch the breezes.
    n247080 thanked A&R bought a ranch
  • Lynne Wiser
    9 years ago

Multiple places....Dog is usually in the barn but he does sleep in the house when it is cold or I am alone...and that usually means not on his bed but upside down on the couch or love seat in the family room... With 6 cats they sleep in different rooms...when kittens they stayed in the laundry room but now they are usually in the family room.. they have a few fav places to sleep on the furniture and in an old kitchen drawer that is a kitty bed...or one has figured out how to open a cabinet in the laundry room and sleeps in there..on a sheep hide on the back of the couch.....anywhere but the bedroom as 6 cats are just too many...and if they are spatting some go out in the garage on a couch we have out there...

n247080 thanked Lynne Wiser
  • n247080
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Drawers always seem to be a good place to catch 40 winks... great place to spy from too....

• ocotillaks
    9 years ago

Cat sleeps on dining table, bench seat, on top of the piano, in a shoebox and in bed with me. The dogs: on floor of tv room and under the dining room table at the foot of the cat tree.

n247080 thanked ocotillaks
  • bbkieffer
    9 years ago

He sleeps on his couch from Bed, Bath & Beyond, on a bed in the closet, on the back of the couch or on our bed.

n247080 thanked bbkieffer
  • PRO
    JudyG Designs
    9 years ago

My kitty, Jing, sleeps on the bed and gives me a little spot of my own so that I may sleep with her.

n247080 thanked JudyG Designs