Software
Houzz Logo Print
hulagirl2015

Love the bed.

11 years ago
Can you please share the brand name and model number for the 4 poster bed. Thanks!
Traditional Bedroom · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    This bed is vintage and one of a kind. However, the good news is that it is actually available for purchase if you are interested. It is solid Mahogany. $4995.00. We can ship anywhere in the country if you are interested.

  • 11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago

    This bed is made by Lexington as part of the Arnold Palmer collection. I know this because I have the EXACT bed. However it is no longer available. we purchased ours about 20 yrs ago. It is definitely a beautiful SOLID bed.


    I

  • 9 years ago
    I have the same bed, as well. We purchased it around 1997 or 98. It is an Arnold Palmer bed. Ours is part of a suite but we sold/donated the other pieces bc they were so big.