Software
Houzz Logo Print
sudka

Help with decorating

13 years ago
Love the rug, where can buy it
penthouse · More Info

Comments (9)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi there,
    The carpet is from California Cushion, is called "My Oh My", and is a beautiful white shag. They are closed today, but I will be glad to forward the information and pricing to you when I contact them on Monday.Thanks,
    Frank
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Good Morning,
    The Carpet is $81.29 per yard, made by Tuftex, in LaMirada, Ca. and comes in 12' widths. Let me know if you would like a sample, I would be glad to have one sent to you.
    Thanks,
    Frank
  • 13 years ago
    Are there any other colors.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Dear Sudka, They offer 24 colors in this pattern, however they only show four on line. I could send you some samples of the range of color you may be interested in, just let me know! Have a great day, Frank
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I love that rug! If possible, I would like a sample.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Dear keshea01, is the color shown the color of the sample that you would like? Let me know, and include an address, and I will forward.
    Thanks,
    Frank
  • 13 years ago
    The carpet is $82 yard
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Where do I send my information to for the sample? Thankd