ripple fold drapery rod

March 17, 2015
Could you please share where I can get a similar traverse rod for ripple fold draperies. Thank you very much.
Upper West Side Townhouse · More Info

Comments (2)

  • rondinella
    Where can I get this rod?
  • PRO
    DHD Architecture and Interior Design

    Hi isoltano and rondinella, thank you for your questions and apologies for the delayed response! It looks like the hardware is from the Vesta Techno Collection and a 1 1/8" rod in brushed nickel. Our window treatments were done by Distinctive Window Treatments in Brooklyn so feel free to check with them for more information: -DHD

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268