Software
Houzz Logo Print
jackflap

Maintenance Man

11 years ago

The maintenance man moved off property last year but continues to work at all of the properties owned by the landlords(Father and 2 sons). Now He's 1099-G independent contractor status (which is a whole different topic about him) So last year when he moved but came back one day to do work he came to my door (when we were getting along) to "show and tell" his new pistol (automatic) in his ankle holster. He was excited that he just bought it and passed ccw class so he can carry it concealed. Then he made the statement to me: "I'm just tired of theses smart mouth punks and can't wait". I went to the owner/landlords with my concerns and was met with we can't control what he does he's 1099. Well today he shows up on property to do weeding in front of my apartment. I watch as he squares of to my window (which have tinting film approved by the landlords) and slowly takes off his outer shirt slowly showing the window that he's carrying a snub nose revolver in a holster on his hip. I'm well aware of what he's trying to do, which is goat me so that he can some how justify immediately using deadly force against me. Now I know the short answer here is MOVE and trust me if we could we would. I'm just venting rather than asking a question. Thanks for letting me vent.

Comments (3)

Sponsored