Software
Houzz Logo Print
tracytraylor24

Kitchen update and budget

13 years ago
I need help w our kitchen! I posted a few days ago bit met with a contractor today....needless to say, I'm overwhelmed with what his bid is going to cost. We talked about glazing the cabinets-I think we'll also paint them a lighter color as this is almost a light brown. We also want to add an oven hood, and try and add some detailing to the cabinet doors as they look cheap to me now. The island will also be moved to the edge of the floor (from the center) to our right side. Anyone have anything they've gotten bids on w work like this?? I beleive will will add some decorative pieces to some of the cabinets and glass to some doors to chamge it up. Any help is appreciated!!

Comments (6)

Sponsored
AIS Renovations
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County, Ohio