Software
Houzz Logo Print
sarneg

Help me with my master bedroom, please!

13 years ago
I am open for an entirely new look in the master bedroom. I would love to have a beautiful, relaxing bedroom that looks put together, and I just don’t have the talent to come up with ideas. I’ve lurked on the website for some time, found beautiful examples, yet become paralyzed in transferring them to my own space! Any suggestions for colors? I don’t think the comforter set and the paint work well together. I’m open to changing either or both. What should I do with the windows? Should I put coverings up? What kind? Should I do a different headboard? Lamps?
I really want to make this room look finished; it is bare. Should my bathroom and master be the same color? Would that help the cohesiveness? Any suggestions would be great to get me started.

Comments (5)