Software
Houzz Logo Print
spydrex

Hello... About swings

11 years ago
I live in NMB, SC and was wondering if you can have these shipped or is it pick up only? What kind of wood are they made out of and is it possible to pick out/customize your own? I would love to have one made out of cedar!:)
- Laura
Customer Photos · More Info

Comments (2)

  • 11 years ago

    I know the VPS folks and they ship all over the country. They also do make them out of cedar and you can pick out your own textiles. www.vintageporchswings.com is their site but you can also just call them & someone will answer the phone and answer all of your questions. They've got great Charleston-style service. :)


  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hey! Somehow I missed your comment! We make our swings out of #1 dry-treated yellow pine or we also can do cypress! We ship most of our swings due to our sales are mostly out of state. We actually have a great sale right now. You should check us out (website above).