Software
Houzz Logo Print
imsaknco1

i have this sofa and loveseat

13 years ago
Need some decorating ideas for my living room. Have hardwood floors and would like an area rug. Need ideas from floor to ceiling!!! What type of accent pieces?
Broyhill Laramie Sofa · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I can help you alot with sofa and chair and sectional information - but accent pieces might want to check with a decorator on here.
  • 13 years ago
    I want to make it a cozy room without southwestern effect. Really don't know if i should go with a rug with a pattern or more neutral.
  • 13 years ago
    I want to make it a cozy room without southwestern effect. Really don't know if i should go with a rug with a pattern or more neutral.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I would think to pick a neutral Juite type Rug rug would be good - then make sure your accessories are not leaning soutwest and you would be good.