Software
Houzz Logo Print
tomnagle

I Have No Idea Where To Put My Kitchen or Cooktop?

11 years ago

My wife and I just bought a house, and we're moving the kitchen to a bigger room. We're struggling with where to put the sink and range - I didn't realize it would be this hard. If this were your kitchen, where would you put the rangetop (standalone), sink, etc? I would love your opinion.

I don't want to get too wordy here, but here are some thoughts/challenges:

- we room has a curved wall, which is where the range or sink would (probably?) go

- we love to cook and entertain, so I'm concerned about flow/congestion

- the typical "triangle" doesn't seem to fit so well here - but the kitchen is small enough that it doesn't seem to matter


This is the current layout idea:

This is how the kitchen sits in the larger house - the front door is at the bottom, and the room above the kitchen is the family room and dining room (top left).

Thanks so much for taking a peek at this!




Comments (2)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz